Favorite Lift: Clean & Jerk
Favorite WOD: All of them! Really enjoy workouts combining barbell and gymnastics.
Music: Gangsta rap, grunge rock
Foods: Healthy 95% and eat chocolate covered peanuts the other 5%
Inspire athletes to love their bodies and everything they are capable of. We should be dreaming big, working hard, and getting a little better each day!
CrossFit Level 1
Chemical Engineer and semi-pro shower singer
TYL Member since May 2017
Favorite Lift: Power Clean
Favorite WODs: Enjoy ones with kettlebell swings, abmat sit-ups and/or dumbbell snatches, but the ones we dislike most are usually the best ones for us!
Music: Love keeping it varied – Nothing better than a nice throwback song mid workout to keep things fun!